Six Benefits of VoIP Services
THE FUTURE OF TELECOM IS NOW
With a world that demands that we’re always on the go, cloud phone users find it easiest to be in contact with their clients whether they are in or out of the office. Framework IT’s Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is the easiest and most advanced telecommunications for companies.
Cloud-based telecom solutions deliver flexibility and security to your business’s communication infrastructure while protecting employees, customers and your business from security risks. And these days, phones are optional – no need to pay for both a broadband connection and a traditional telephone line.
What’s the first step to future-proofing your business’s telecom services? Easy. Call Framework IT. Our VoIP solutions provide top-notch technology that makes sense for your business, offering a slew of benefits:
- Affordability – A small initial investment in VoIP results in rapidly reduced ancillary costs.
- Security – Framework Communications will ensure that your system is up-to-the-minute and compliant with all security measures.
- Reliability – Eliminate downtime with VoIP, a low-maintenance communication solution.
- Flexibility – With VoIP solutions, you can add or remove features as needed. You’re never locked into one pre-set plan.
- Mobility – Working from home, the office or another country is possible with VoIP, allowing enhanced mobility while taking care of business.
- Future-Proof – Work with all of your favorite applications, like Outlook and Salesforce.com, with VoIP application integration.
Framework It’s team makes the transition simple with our proprietary VoIP platform and our premise-based partners. Our team works with you throughout the switchover process and setup, ensuring the transition is as seamless as possible.
FAMEWORK IT’S APPROACH TO VOIP
“Other VoIP and PBX providers claim to have the best system at the best price, but they’re stretched too thin and they don’t know the intricacies of your network,” said Framework IT Founder and CEO, John Fakhoury.
“Those other providers also oversubscribe. If a carrier charges $20 per phone and you only use 5 phones at a time, you’re overpaying. Our mission is to save our clients time, expenses and headaches by serving as the single source solution and support provider for all your telecommunications, IT, and carrier needs. We don’t just provide the technology, we make it work for you.”
Some VoIP services have limitations, only allowing users to call other people using the same service, while others only work over your computer, with a special phone, or with a phone connected to a VoIP adapter. Simplicity, service, and mobility are not something Framework IT’s VoIP clients have to worry about. “I know I would want a hosted PBX provider to BE the managed service provider, so that’s what we offer. All our clients need is a reliable data connection and a PoE switch, which we install for them,” said John. “People on the move can just have their calls forwarded from the PBX.”
It’s flexible, versatile and affordable – all you have to do is make sure your service is custom designed to work for your business. And that’s the Framework IT advantage: we don’t just offer you the technology we install it and service it for your business. Let us manage the deployment, handle hardware issues and keep your services seamless.