ReachUC is a mobile app that enables users to make VoIP calls conveniently from mobile devices. This guide will walk you through setting up the app on Android devices.
1. Download and install the ReachUC app from the Google Play Store
2. Enter your username and password. This is the same as your Framework VoIP portal username and password.
4. Your phone is now ready for use. To make an outbound call, open the app and go to the Keypad screen.
- Dial your number and then tap the Phone Icon to send your call.
5. To access your voicemail box, tap the voicemail icon then when prompted, enter your voice mail PIN code. *Please note that the voicemail icon may only appear if there are new messages in the associated voicemail box. You can adjust settings so that the voicemail button will always appear.
6. To adjust this setting tap the menu icon then tap Settings
7. Tap Preferences
8. Tap Controls
9. Now tap on ‘Always Show Voicemail Button’
10. To stop incoming calls from reaching your phone, enable Do Not Disturb
- Tap the Framework VoIP Icon in the upper left-hand corner of the keypad window.
Do you have more questions on VoIP? Click here to learn more about VoIP at Framework IT.